The ENA-5031 is a Gigabit Ethernet Adapter card that can run in 64-bit PCI & 64-bit PCI-X 66/100/133MHz slots. It supports link speeds of 10/100, and 1000Mbps. Its built-in advanced hardware acceleration engines support all Microsoft TCP/IP offload features, resulting in lower host CPU utilization and higher network throughput.
* Dependable 900+ Mbps performance throughput.
* Based on Perfisans' ENA1001 Gigabit Ethernet accelerator ASIC with following features:
- Half/full duplex in 10/100Mbps, full duplex in 1000Mbps
- Backward-compatible with existing 10/100Mbps networks
- Hardware task offloading to reduce host CPU utilization
- Support large frames up to 8KB
- Independent transmit/receive processing queues
- Built-in power management capability
- Statistic gathering (SNMP, MIB II, and Ethernet MIB)
- Full JTAG, MBIST, and scan test provisions
* Single 10/100/1000Mbps copper interface port
* Optional fiber interface port for Gigabit Ethernet mode
* 64-bit PCI/PCI-X bus to the host system
* LED indicators for link activity and status display